Performance Entertainment Pty Ltd.
Last updated: April 2019
Information Collection and Purposes for Collection
Where possible, we collect information directly from you when you knowingly provide it to us, such as when you deal with us in person or via telephone or email, or complete a form for travel or prize fulfilment, or make an enquiry of us.
We may also receive personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provided when you entered a promotion or competition with one of our clients. This information is shared with us by our clients where you are deemed the winner of the promotion in order for us to contact you and provide prize fulfillment on our clients’ behalf.
In addition, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party, for example, where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf which includes travel arrangements to be used by you (e.g. a family or group booking). Where this occurs, your personal information will only be used for the relevant purpose it was collected (e.g. to make a travel booking) and we will handle it in accordance with this Policy. You should let us know if you believe your personal information has been provided to us by another person without your consent.
Generally, the type of personal information we collect about you is information necessary to facilitate prize or travel fulfilment, for example, your name, residential address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, bank account details, passport details, frequent flyer information, information about dietary requirements and health issues (if any) and other details relevant or required by relevant travel service providers.
When you make contact with us for any other purpose, we may also collect personal information about you in relation to that purpose.
Consequences of not providing your information
You are not obliged to provide your personal or sensitive information; however, the consequences of a failure to provide or disclose your information could result in us (or any service providers engaged by us) being unable to provide our services to you to the full extent, including to fulfil a prize offered to you.
Use and Disclosure
By providing to us, consenting to others to provide to us, or allowing us to collect your personal information, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and for related or ancillary purposes, or where it is in our legitimate interests or with your consent. This may include any one or more of the following purposes:
- in order to contact you as a winner of a promotion or competition;
- to organise fulfilment of a prize, including making travel arrangements on your behalf;
- to make contact with you in connection with our services;
- for any other purpose for which you provided your information to us;
- to respond to your questions or queries;
- to identify fraud or error;
- to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained in providing our services to you;
- to deliver services to you on behalf of our clients;
- to maintain our own records and accounts;
- to comply with our legal, regulatory and compliance obligations including for tax purposes;
- to develop and improve our services;
- any other purposes as permitted or required by law.
When we book products and services for you, we usually do so for or on behalf of other service providers (e.g. travel providers). This means that we usually collect personal information about you both for our internal purposes (e.g. to process your booking), and on behalf of third parties for their internal purposes (e.g. to provide the booked services). By providing your information to us, you consent to us disclosing this information to third parties as necessary to provide our services.
We may also disclose your information as follows:
- to our related entities and brands (including companies based overseas in Italy, the United States and United Kingdom);
- to travel service providers (e.g. tour operators, airlines, hotels, car rental companies and other service providers) for the purpose for which the information was collected or for a related purpose (e.g. to facilitate and process your travel arrangements);
- to comply with our legal obligations and any applicable customs/immigration requirements relating to your travel;
- where we suspect that unlawful activity has been or may be engaged in and the personal information is a necessary part of our investigation or reporting of the matter;
- to third parties, such as service providers, for the purpose of servicing our relationship with you and improving our services;
- to our clients or partners whose competition you may have entered (and won), for the purposes of verifying your details, compliance with any terms and conditions and fulfilling the prize;
- to contractors we engage for particular purposes and our employees.
- to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies, including but not limited to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- to third party suppliers of IT based solutions that assist us in providing products and services to you. This includes but is not limited to file sharing service providers and cloud storage service providers.
Under no circumstances will we sell or license your personal information unless you have granted us consent via a specific promotion or via an opt in clause.
Personal information that you submit to us or that we receive from a third party may be transferred to countries outside of Australia, including to Italy, the United Stated and United Kingdom. Where we disclose your personal information to a recipient outside of Australia, you acknowledge that such overseas recipients may have different data protection laws to those in Australia, and you agree that we will not be required to ensure the overseas recipient’s compliance with Australian privacy laws or otherwise be liable or accountable for how the overseas recipient handles your personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. As no Internet transmission is completely secure, and despite our best efforts to protect information, there always remains a possibility or risk of unauthorized access.
Access and Correction
We will only store your personal information for as long as necessary having regard to the purpose for which it was collected or a related purpose. Once we have fulfilled your prize, or you have completed your travel, we may delete the information that you provide to us if it is no longer needed.
You may access, update and correct the personal information that we hold about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If we deny access or correction, this will be done in accordance with the applicable law and we will provide you with the reason for such denial.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices with respect to personal information or your dealings with us, or if you wish to make a complaint regarding the management of your personal information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the details below. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. For further information about privacy issues and the protection of your privacy, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
Updates & Changes to Our Policy
Our Policy may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this Site. If you disagree with any changes to this Policy, you will need to inform us and stop using our services.
Performance Entertainment Pty Ltd
PO Box 968, Double Bay NSW 1360
TEL: 612 9327 6422